Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Updates Coming Soon!!

I have SO much to blog about and not enough time to do it!!

We had Aidan's First Birthday Party on Sunday. It was great, thanks to everyone who came!! I have lots to share about that, from making his shirt to the messy cake-eating experience. I'm also considering hand-making his thank-you cards but I don't know if I'll be able to get around to it. I'll have to get inspired with the Cricut materials.


I have been researching on ancestry.com and familysearch.org and I've found some really interesting things. It's amazing what the internet can do. I have to check my facts a lot more to be sure that I'm really related to these people, but it's like working a puzzle. It's very addicting.

This week I made last week's new recipe (shh...I was a little late, again, but I'm so close to finishing my 6 months I'm going to let it slide). It came from The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Thank you so much Grandma R! She surprised me with it the other day. I am excited to start cooking more from it.


This morning I made Egg in the Hole. I love the name, it's so funny, and practical.


So once I get the house back in order and the new toys sorted through, I have to start packing for our vacation and I'll have LOTS to blog about that as well....so hopefully I'll get these updates I want in before we leave, or it will probably never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment