Friday, July 23, 2010

Scrapbook Planning

I have too many projects and not enough time already, but I've decided I'm going to make an attempt at scrap-booking. I'm going to wait until I'm done with that baby blanked I started; I have to manage to find yarn to match the brand that the local craft store no longer carries. I have the option of ordering it online but I don't want to wait that long, I'm so close to done. Here's hoping I find something good.

I had prints made of our photos from the Lake Erie trip, and wow it's a big stack. I'm looking forward to the fun of scrap-booking!!

We were at JoAnn Fabrics the other day and found a good deal on these paper stacks. All of their stacks were half-off and the two 8x8 ones were on clearance for $1.97 each!! We had to get them, and were glad they were useful patterns for us.

I also found those clear halloween stamps for $1. I'm getting ready for the fall I suppose, though I'm not mentally ready at all.


While browsing the paper stacks I found out you can go to DCWV's web-site and see each stack they make and exactly what all the pages look like. That's great for me because I can never choose which ones I want and I don't like leafing through them in the store...that's what they put stickers on the pages for, to stop people from doing that. I'm sure the other companies do some of this, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment