Monday, January 17, 2011

Why I Love The Morgan House

In celebration of my Aunt's birthday, she, my mother, their mother and father, and I visited The Morgan House for Sunday lunch.
I love The Morgan House. It's beautiful. It's never the same place twice. And, it's inspiring!

Every time I visit The Morgan House, I'm inspired to start making! I want to sew, knit, paint, scrapbook, and bake.

I could spend $6 on a lovely piece of wood with phrases I'd love for wall art, or I could go forest my own piece (or visit the hardware store, or the wood pile out back) and cut costs and build a truly home-made piece of art.

Employing my talents and making something that I will cherish a lot more than something I picked up somewhere. Though picking things up somewhere sometimes is the best you can do, no harm done.

I just wish I had more TIME!!! TIME! That's all. Is that too much to ask?? I guess so.
Live each day like it's your last I suppose. I'm going to go make something, I'm not sure what yet, but I'll let you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment