Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome!

Hello dear readers,

My plan for this blogs is to share my favorite recipes along with new ones I find and other activities that make up my life. I'm a novice Cricut user (thanks to my grandmother and my mom) so I plan on sharing some of my work in that area as well. I like to crochet and hope to include some of those projects here, too.

Though my day to day is very busy I hope to keep this frequently updated and eventually include topics on photography and my other interests. Who knows, there may be some mechanic work on here, too.

It's been a while since I've done any HTML but I really want to break away from the standard format as much as I can, so I may be focusing on that for a while here and I'll hopefully end up with a more streamlined look.

Here we go....

1 comment: