Friday, May 14, 2010

How to Fix Your Jeep Part 1

That musty moldy smell...



The mysteriously sticky steering wheel...



The various tree droppings collected in the footwells...



The duct tape peeling off of the vinyl seat...


I miss my Jeep SO much. Particularly now that the weather is looking up (though a little wet).

That shining light on the hood tells me there is some hope in the world for it...a few days on the charger and the battery has enough energy to start it up again.



I just have to keep it that way until we get it insured again and can take it to the shop to fix it. I'm tired of wrestling with it and don't want to sink more money than I have to in it...I'm letting the pros deal with this issue.

The turning fan as the engine kind of sputters along reminds me how badly this car needs attention. One thing at a time...I can't wait to fix the starting issue and then have a reason to maintain it again.


Aidan wants to ride in the Jeep too! He's never gone anywhere in it yet...I really can't wait for that, but I'm guessing he'll hate the noise.



In the mean time we hillbillies hang out in our car that DOES work on Friday nights. Not typically...but the kids thought it was a fun place to explore. Dad just got a new rack for the truck...he's already given me the lesson on how to use it of course; he's so excited.



We have had a lot of rain which has brought the crazy out in the dog. He likes the mulch...a lot.



And by the way, this is not my mechanic, but take a picture of yourself on my camera when I'm gone and expect to find yourself on the internet SOMEwhere.


I sit and wait for the weekend to pass so we can make progress on getting the Jeep fixed. Yeah...right, like I sit and wait on anything these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment