Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Accidental Hiatus

I realize now how long it's been since I updated. I've been thinking about it but I'm very sorry.

Life has gotten a little busy recently and I'm feeling very unorganized and off-track.

I tried a new recipe two weeks ago that I was going to blog about, but in all honesty it went horribly horribly wrong. Apparently I misunderstood one of the ingredients (it's a latin american recipe) and it turned out like a hardened puddle of molasses, though it was supposed to be a taffy like candy. I guess that's what happens sometimes when you have no clear recipe and no clear idea of what it is you're really trying to make anyway.

Hopefully I'll get everything back on track soon and have some great posts coming in again!

In the mean time, happy spring!

Edit: here's some photos of that molasses monster...

No comments:

Post a Comment