Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter Fun Feeding the Birds

While making Blueberry Muffins this morning, I dropped one of the two pints of blueberries all over the floor.

Dang.

But, I have been meaning to take Aidan out to feed the birds in the woods behind our house, so I saw this as an opportunity. At least the berries wouldn't go to complete waste.



And the pup got some companionship out there in the snow.



He loves playing in it. I'm not such a big fan of the cold, but he doesn't seem to mind. He likes to test the "revolving door" and come in and out as he pleases.

 Leaving a mess in his path, of course.


Watching a bird...


Can I eat this??





Now, what we came for.




What'ssat moving in the woods?! I saw something! Did you see it?! I saw it!


Our two-year-old dog has a longer attention span than the two-year-old kid.


Who also enjoys the snow:




These smiles are totally worth bundling up for.



And the adorable close-ups of this. 


The doggie loves the snow. He roots around in it, searching for the smells covered in cold.


And then Aidan begins to realize he's cold.


Quite cold. 


Time to go in! And enjoy those muffins!

1 comment: